Jun 6, 2020
ƧPAM is a collaborative project conceived by Diego Gutiérrez V. and myself, Mauricio Herrero.
INITIAL INSTRUCTIONS (Before 02.20.2020):
1. Access ƧPAM's Dropbox.
2. Select one or more images, copy and modify them. Modification/ intervention technique remains open to the participant. For images keep resolution at 300 d.p.i. and .jpg format.
3. Upload the modified archive(s) back to ƧPAM´s Dropbox.
4. Share Dropbox access with as many other contacts along with these same instructions.
5. The deadline is 30.01.2020 for the first node exhibition at Casa 49, San José, Costa Rica, on 20.02.2020.
6. Later on participants can start other node exhibitions from the material gathered in this Dropbox.
PLEASE NOTE: Images are property of all collaborators involved in the ƧPAM project. Credits to all these collaborators will be given for any exhibition purpose. Commercial use is not allowed.
CASA 49 (AFTER 02.20.2020)
Crowdsourced images collected from global participants were printed to form a single map installation of inkjet prints and laser cut matrices. Later on Gutiérrez and myself facilitated a workshop as part of the relational component of the project. This took place in Casa 49, San José. Collective drawing, hand carving laser cut matrices, and printing with chine collé techniques took place. Later on both of us further intervened some of these pieces through physical methods of print.
ARTISTS THAT HAVE COLLABORATED SO FAR INCLUDE:
Ioannis Anastasiou, Kinga Bartniak, Sergio Caballero, Rafael Audi Chamorro, Karen Clachar, Lucía Cordero, Melina Dada, Majka Dokudowicz, Pawel Drabarczyk, Luis Durán, Emiliano Fanti, Thomas O’Grady, Jumana Hamdani, Heidi Jiménez, Iván Juarez, Natalia Klemke, Katelyn Lipton, Juan Pablo Meneses, Caytlin Meribela, Pawel Pacholec, Carmen Razo, Mariela Richmond, Sepa Sama, Sonia Sánchez Avelar, Flavia Sánchez Cabezas, Varvara Tokareva, Alessandro Valerio Zamora and Inova Walker Morera